WHO WE ARE
Our interactions with each other, the people we serve, the partners we work with and the community at large will be guided by the following core values:
- Respect – We foster an environment in which all individuals are valued and heard.
- Accountability – We are responsible for our actions and decisions as individuals and as an organization.
- Open Mindedness – We encourage, consider and embrace different ideas or opinions before speaking or acting.
- Cultural Understanding – We recognize that cultural practices and traditions are essential to the health and well-being of the people we serve.
- Honesty and Integrity – We are truthful and sincere in our actions and words, and strive to do the right thing at all times.
2020 © All Rights Reserved Nistawoyou Association Friendship Centre